Dump Truck Delivery
- Mulch, stone, sand, soil are delivered in a dump truck. Material is dumped in a loose pile.
- We do not deliver mixed or split loads.
- Material dumped off edge of driveways are not guaranteed, it is based on driver’s discretion.
- Trucks do not leave pavement; we cannot deliver to backyards.
- Area must be clear of overhead obstructions, such as power lines or low tree branches.
- Minimum of ONE YARD for mulch, stone, sand, soil.
- The trucks need a minimum of 10 feet of width to pass through gates. We will need additional space for turning radius.
- We are not responsible for damage beyond curb line.
- Large quantities of sod, and pallets of stone require a forklift on site to unload the truck.
- An extra fee is added to the delivery charge if we need to bring a forklift out to the site.
- Larger quantities of mulch, stone, sand, soil can be delivered via semi-truck.
- Some villages require a permit to bring a semi-truck onto village streets.
- Check with your village to see if they require a large truck permit.
- Permits are the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Semi-truck deliveries cannot be dumped in the driveway. Material is dumped in the street.
- We deliver Monday-Saturday
- 1-3 days notice is needed for a delivery. Springtime may require more advanced notice depending on demand.
- Call today to place your order!